Every journey is a story so ... I write. I share. I blog. I smile.

Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Just a quick blog

this work of mine makes me sooooooooooooooooooooo stress!!!! cant take this anymore, as much as i want to enjoy my day at work or just to relax this stupid, moron customers brings me to the end of the lline... arrrggg!!!!!

And so Im planning to apply for other position to do something else and that makes me feel better, and so for me not to be stagnant... even before I pass my LOI i had a coaching bad record, so what now what will happen to me.. If  I stay i may become crazy. So its either I still go for it or just resign. =(

Lord God I lift up to you the prayers of my heart specially about my work and my lovelife.  <3


itsmejackie c",)

No comments:

Post a Comment

"share a word/comments"