Every journey is a story so ... I write. I share. I blog. I smile.

Friday, October 28, 2011

Bato Springs Resort

Entrance Fee


Man made but looks so natural



 
All nature, nice place to relax

Cool, cold, chill water

Definite a place to bring your family or friends

or rather a place to be alone and relax

Free massage by Falls
This is a sliver part of a wonderful Philippines, so explore

Me and my family stayed for an overnight in this place its nice, beautiful, so peaceful, all nature and cold, as in like your in a freezer. I just hope there's a hot spring as well here... but nevertheless the travel is worth it.
Well I just hope pictures are enough to entice you to come and enjoy a day or two in Bato Springs Resort, San Pablo, Laguna try it your self.  Just got a few pieces here of more than 500 pictures.


We'll definitely come back here... soon


itsmejackie c",)


No comments:

Post a Comment

"share a word/comments"