Every journey is a story so ... I write. I share. I blog. I smile.

Wednesday, September 7, 2011

First timer

September  7, 11:45pm wow atlast I was able to create my own blog something na matagal ko nang gustong gawin/simulan however since i only have less time to spend on net it took me years to start this one up. Thou I had a blog before in Friendster since its gone so have to start a new one. But then here I am now starting to write down whatever that comes into my mind and my fingers are not stopping in typing... hahaha my mind are formulating sentences after sentences until it became a paragraph and now I have one.

Since im watching while typing it took a few minutes before next paragraph... now 8 minutes before September 8, Mama Mary's bday and so I write a greetings to our beloved Mother first... HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY Mary our Mother... Thank you for sacrificing your Son to save us from our sins, you are a GODLY MODEL. We love you. I love you.

Now that I had started my blog i wonder will there be someone to read this.. hehehehe ope someone can, some one will. Hmmm I wonder what will be my next blog so many things I wanna write about... basta for sure masusundan p e2 coz this is just the beginning now that I know that there is such thing as this.. hehehe


That's it for now may sense o walang sense.. whatever its my blog..


Thank you...                                             


itsmejackie c",)

No comments:

Post a Comment

"share a word/comments"