Every journey is a story so ... I write. I share. I blog. I smile.

Thursday, March 20, 2014

Smile it out....



Recently people, things, events is constantly reminding me to do this..to SMILE because they said they are seeing me frowning or just with a blank face.. well I'm not..hmp! People may not be seeing a physical smile on my face but that doesn't mean that I'm sad or not feeling well. Well I just don't wanna let the people think I'm crazy smiling with no apparent reason, because I do smile big inside. But then probably what I need to learn is to smile with my eyes giving on a different aura.. making others smile as well and make this a habit.. aaahahahaha. And so I keep on reminding my self of these...





So I could do more of this....





And this...

                                                                           And this...



And remind other as well to do this..............







Thank YOU for constantly reminding me... that makes my day, that makes me smile.


Hmmm I wonder is there such thing as "smile day or smile month".. well I guess none, because every day should be a SMILE DAY. :)  ihihihih



Thank you for another day Lord, another reason to smile...




So I'm writing this one out to tell yah... 










Thank you...


*photos courtesy of google images



itsmejackie  c",)

No comments:

Post a Comment

"share a word/comments"