Every journey is a story so ... I write. I share. I blog. I smile.

Tuesday, November 5, 2013

Love, failed, Moving on 2



Just a follow up of my last blog...


As of this date November 6, 2013 I could say that I'm done dealing with pain, that I'm fine now and that I've moved on. Well had I really moved on.. when I sometimes see them together (like in FB) I could still feel angry and annoyed, well probably then its not still 100% but personally i'm thankfully that I wasn't like before. I'm happy, I'm laughing and I'm even to talking to him now as a friends, as I've said .. he couldn't still let each other go for some reason.

From this day on will just wait and see to what and where our destiny will bring us.


JUST SHARING THE LOVE, PEACE &  HAPPINESS.

HAVE A GOOD DAY TO ALL, Thank you for being with me in this craziness... eheheheh

Watch out for my next entry as, its something that I've been miss doing, to travel.


itsmejac  c",)

No comments:

Post a Comment

"share a word/comments"