Every journey is a story so ... I write. I share. I blog. I smile.

Sunday, April 21, 2013

And I say....


Here I am in front of PC logged in to this blog spot of mine but I don't have anything to write, this is just a free flow of thoughts, what ever my mind says that's what my fingers key in and so now you can read it. Lot of things worry me today for no apparent reason its just makes me worry, arrrgggg I HATE THIS. So to relieve myself I just stare on my facebook account, on my twitter and here on my blogspot releasing all my anxiety for today I hope it works.

As what the saying goes things happen for a reason whether its good or bad there's always a reason we may not know what the reason is but for sure it will be for yours or one's good. And the thing here is we should have an open mind and ready for any changes this event may bring. Unfortunately not everything is on our side, nuances will sure always be there but then so what let's just keep on moving on.

Its is just so uncanny that some events are being repeated sometimes it's incessant and your getting used to it that you wanna throw up.Good thing changes is constant so there's always new flavor, there's always challenge, audacity keeps us moving.

Haist I honestly don't know if I'm making sense here, I hope I do. This is just what I've thought of as of this writing, I just have to write to lulled my mind and heart.

Life is dainty to be negative.



That's it for now. Thanks for dropping by again.



itsmejackiec",)

No comments:

Post a Comment

"share a word/comments"